Activity: Autumn Leaf Creatures
What to do:
Harvey and I went for a leaf walk yesterday and made some leaf creatures with the lovely things we found.
2) Do the same to make a body - just use more paper.
3) Use masking tape or cellotape to stick the head to the body.
5) Wrap the tube around the back of the body at the top and stick in place so that the arms stick out.
6) Use glue and cover your creature with leaves, adding stones or dried berries for the eyes and twigs for the mouth.
* It is much easier to use a glue gun to stick the leaves so children will need adult help.
* Harvey and I decided to try to give our leaf creatures happier faces next time! They look a little glum.